Quality Home in Eastern Seabreeze
This quality-built home is in a desirable pocket in the eastern end of the Seabreeze Estate on a 629m2 block. Peace and quiet, wide streets, plenty of parks and close walking distance to the main street shops and cafes plus the beach and estuary make this location highly sought after. The home itself is immaculately presented and boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate living areas, DLUG and northerly aspect.
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in-robe, reverse cycle air-conditioning and ensuite with twin vanity, spa bath and separate toilet
- Spacious kitchen featuring walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, double drawer dishwasher and plenty or storage
- Light filled, air-conditioned open plan main living area with dining room and family/lounge space plus separate spacious lounge room
- North facing covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the neat backyard
- Garden shed, 1.5KW (2KW inverter) solar power system, Zen gardens with water features, concreted caravan pad
This property is excellent value in the current market, contact Oscar Van Megchelen to arrange your inspection.