A Piece of Pottsville Paradise – Privacy Assured
This well-appointed 30 square family home offers style, comfort and a unique opportunity to acquire prime real estate in an increasingly desirable coastal community.
Meticulously maintained inside and out, this house was designed with privacy in mind. Nestled on a 761sqm block and backing onto parkland offering a lot of privacy, with neighbours only on one side.
Fresh earthly tones and high-quality features set the mood for this intelligently designed floor plan, showcasing a spacious open plan living and dining zone and seamless flow to the alfresco and backyard.
- 4 generous bedrooms, main with huge walk-in wardrobe and double vanity ensuite
- 2 sleek bathrooms tiled to ceiling, stone vanity tops and separate toilet
- 2 separate living areas
- 9ft ceilings throughout
- Chef's kitchen with S/S appliances, stone bench tops, 900mm gas upright stove, fitted microwave, ample 2-pac cabinetry, plumbing connection to fridge, reverse osmosis water filter
- Butler's pantry
- Alfresco with north/west outlook overlooking a peaceful nature reserve
- Ample level yard offering plenty room for a pool if desired
- Gas outlets to living and BBQ area
- Stainless steel security doors and window screens
- Zoned fully ducted heating/cooling air conditioning
- Ceiling fans to all rooms
- Alarm system
- Ducted vacuum system
- LED lighting throughout the house
- Solar hot water system
- 2KW solar panels
- Three-phase power
- Oversized double garage with epoxy flooring
- Beautifully landscaped and low maintenance gardens
Tucked away in a peaceful cul-de-sac (north/west) of the sought after Seabreeze Estate only minutes away to Pottsville's glorious unpopulated and pristine beach and estuary.
Excellent access to the M1 motorway, 44km to Byron Bay and only 31km to Coolangatta airport.
This home is being offered for the first time since new, which is now selling well under replacement cost. It is without a doubt a must to inspect.
Make an appointment to view!